High School Resources
Below is a link to all our info:Link to Middle School Video Presentation (with audio): https://youtu.be/
zjcVoxpNIksLink to PDF (no audio) of Middle School Presentation: https://tinyurl.com/4xrcsz6aIMPORTANT: Link to complete course selection Google form WSHS Course Selection Form for new enrolling students
- Husky Highlight Curriculum Night : February 9, 2022, from 6-8pm
- Blank course registration card for students coming to HHS.
- Please have these returned to us via courier or email to:
- Students will be able to change course requests through a Google form that will be posted on the HHS website after spring break.
- Students wanting a virtual course next year will indicate their F2F course on the Course requests cards.
Crooms Academy of Information Technology
Lake Mary High School Program Information
Incoming 9th grade Program of Emphasis Information
Visit and Orientation for 8th graders planning on attending LMHS
Friday, February 4th
9:15 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Students must arrive by 9:15 and have a completed this emergency contact form. Students attending will eat lunch in the LMHS cafeteria and should either bring a lunch or money to purchase a lunch form school. Parents cannot attend this tour. Students will be ready to leave at 1:00 P.M. Parents are responsible for providing transportation to and from the school.
AP Curriculum Night
January 25th @ 6:00 P.M.
This night is for students and parents. Information will be provided about the AP program and courses at LMHS.
8th Grade Parent Night
Tuesday, February 8th @ 6:00 P.M.
This orientation is for students and parents. Information will be provided about the LMHS programs, electives, and graduation requirements.
Wednesday, March 30th @ 8:30 A.M.
Students will complete enrollment and select classes